I have unearthed all sorts of valuable finds with my bounty hunter and this happened almost from the minute I switched it on.
Over the years I have found coins from near and distant pasts found in the most unlikely of places. I have also found gold and silver jewelery including watches rings and bracelets, one piece was over 100 years old.
Metal detecting for me is more than just a hobby and now I have started to find some really valuable artifacts, it has also become profitable. Nothing can compare to that 안전토토사이트 excited feeling you get when you hear the sound change on your detector and you start digging not knowing what you will find.
If you want a good all round metal detector the Bounty Hunter Metal Detector should definitely be on your short list. It is great value for money and is ideal for the beginners of all ages.
Here’s what I liked:
- The main feature of theses detectors is their relatively light weight. The Tracker IV for instance weighs just 4 pounds with the VLF model is just under at 3.7 pounds. The lightest of them all is the Bounty Hunter Junior Metal Detector weighing only 2 pounds.
- Most models come with headphones and, visual displays.
- Terrains, fields beaches, etc omit different frequencies, so the detector has a sensitivity meter, which can be adjusted according to the ground type you are surveying.
- They have a great range and come in a variety of different sizes even a small metal detector designed just for kids.
- To ensure that you do not waste your time digging up unwanted junk items, most models have a discriminate adjustment which allows you to select the unwanted objects that you don’t wish to see.
- They are easy to use when you follow the instruction manual which can be download for free and while on the website I found that there were many forums that specialise in treasure hunting.
- The Bounty Hunter’s Tracker IV has a fully submersible coil for wet terrains.
- Most models have a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- This is a relatively cheap metal detector but gives real value for money.