LED wall pack lights offer excellent solutions for areas such as perimeter walls, exits and entries, stairway and parking areas. They are popular because of how reliable, they are and for the fact that they save energy and lighting costs. They are some of the best outdoor lighting solutions you can settle for because of the many advantages they come with.
1. They are adjustable. LED wall pack lights are easy to optimize for an optical solution that is most appropriate for your area. They are actually field adaptable, making them very easy to work with in the outdoors.
2. They are durable. Compared to halide bulbs, they last longer operating up to 100,000 hours.
3. They offer increased light output thanks to the LED technology that minimizes shadows thereby optimizing illumination especially in recessed or concealed areas.
4. They can be recycled. The LED wall pack lights do not have any toxic chemicals like the fluorescent bulbs do and they are therefore not harmful to the environment.
5. Some of LED wall pack lights like the cutoff design come encased in die-cast aluminum to offer extra protection from external damage. They also feature stainless steel hinge pins for convenience.
6. They are resistant to inclement weather, rough vibrations and a number of other external impacts. They are therefore ideal for outdoor lighting systems.
7. The LED wall pack lights produce minimal infrared light and almost no UV emissions, making them excellent for illuminating materials as well as goods that are light or heat sensitive like those in museums and art galleries https://ledwall21.com/.
8. The wall packs are heat and impact resistant because of the prismatic glass lenses they feature. The glass is made to withstand the rigorous activities in areas such as loading docks, factories and even self-storage facilities and warehouses.
9. Unlike traditional metal halide lights that warm up quickly and easily, the LED wall pack lights remain cool throughout. This is thanks to the heat sink they have that works by dissipating heat.
10. They are easy to install and remain reliable even in harsh environments. They are moisture, residue and dust resistant, hence you do not have to worry about damages during harsh weather conditions.
When buying LED wall pack lights, it is important that you purchase them from a reliable source with a wide variety of fixtures to choose from. Think about the size of the pack, the wattage and installation requirements when purchasing so that you can end up with a pack that will be easy to handle. The activities around your area should help you decide the suitable light intensity so you can choose a unit that is bright enough for the specific needs in the area. The color of lighting, efficiency and the lamp life should also be considered. Make sure that you choose packs that can offer you the lighting uniformity you need within the lighted area. There are so many options available in the market so take your time to find the most suitable for your needs.