Have you decided to celebrate your wedding outdoors? Outdoor weddings are more romantic and delightful. But, they are not as easy as they look. Wherever you celebrate your wedding whether indoors or outdoors, you should consider some equipment from any wedding rentals. From chocolate fountain to beautiful arches, there are several rental equipment that help to create ambiance and make your party more and more memorable.
If you are really serious in actualizing your outdoor ceremony, just make sure that you do an intellectual and practical planning.
Here are few tips regarding what to hire from wedding rentals:
– Sit down with your fiancé and make a definite list of equipment you need for your occasion. Don’t forget items such as lighting accessories, beverage fountain, speakers, dance floors, arches and gazebos wedding rental tips.
– Check with your venue regarding what equipment and furnishings they will provide. If you are planning your wedding under a rented wedding venue, they will provide tables, chairs and also speaker systems. If it is a tent wedding, you need to rent all these items from any rentals agency.
– Decide your wedding budget before shopping for all these items.
– Search online for best wedding rentals in your area. Visit their online businesses and check out prices. After that decide which rentals you want to go with.
– After deciding the wedding rentals you want to go with, visit the consultant personally. All these can be done 3-4 months before your wedding day. During your consultation, discuss all of your ideas with the consultant and allow him to make additional suggestions about appropriate rental equipment.
– Find out whether the wedding rentals agency includes setup and tear down. Some supplies provide this service for an extra fee, while some others include all these under the rental fees. Make sure you discuss all these before placing the order.
– Think about beautifying your wedding venue. Some wedding rentals also provide decorative items such as table and chair linens, elegant centerpieces, and bubble machines that can help to set the mood.
– After placing the order, call the wedding rentals agency a week before your wedding to confirm the order. Once again confirm your final bill, dates and delivery times.